- Crawford: Lawmakers did the right thing for the wrong reasonsbarrowjournal.com
- IOuttakes—Free-Market Capitalisminweekly.net
- If Delta isn’t welcome in Georgia, the airline has attractive optionslasvegassun.com
- What's Really Happening as Brands Run Screaming from the NRA and GunsInc.
- ‘Naked politics’ of punishing Delta could haunt Georgianeworleanscitybusiness.com
- Business Briefs – March 4, 2018hamodia.com
- Only 13 NRA Members Used Delta’s Discount; Killing It Cost the Airline $40 Million Tax Breakhamodia.com
- Only 13 NRA members used Delta’s discount. Killing it cost the airline a $40 million tax break.bangordailynews.com
- Delta rethinks discounts for ‘divisive’ groups after NRA fracas - Sun, 04 Mar 2018 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- DOnly 13 NRA members used group discount before Delta ended itDaily News
- Delta CEO defends NRA breakupnwaonline.com
- Businesses spurn the NRA, but gun group doesn't much careChicago Tribune
- 'Naked politics' of punishing Delta could haunt GeorgiaThe Vindicator
- Delta Airlines Only Sold 13 Tickets at NRA Discount Ratebreitbart.com
- Only 13 NRA Members Used Discount Delta Withdrewmemphisdailynews.com
- NRA’s win over Delta could haunt Georgia in the long runSan Jose Mercury News
- This Is the Staggering Number of People Who Took Advantage of Delta's NRA Discount (and Look What It Cost Delta)Inc.
- Georgia governor signs bill used to punish Delta for cutting ties with NRAKHQ Local News
- Delta Cuts Ties to NRA but Stresses Airline Is Pro-Second Amendmentbreitbart.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.