- GE Digital CEO Shares Insights On Digital Transformation In Industrial MarketsForbes
- Four Top Technology CEOs Share Their Philosophy For SuccessForbes
- Why GE Digital FailedInc.
- FDigital eyes and ears of the internet of thingsft.com
- Cute photos of puppies licking finals-week stress at Cal State Fullertonocregister.com
- GE's Immelt bets big on digital factories, shareholders are waryReuters
- OracleVoice: GE Digital: Beyond A 'Cartoonish Version' Of The Internet Of ThingsForbes
- A Big Data Revolution At GEForbes
- Siemens and General Electric: Machines learningThe Economist
- Big GE digital acquisition uses cloud analytics to keep machines in shapenation.co.ke
- GE acquires two artificial intelligence startupsReuters
- GE Digital buys ServiceMax, Pleasanton-based software maker, for $915Mbizjournals.com
- GE Digital buys ServiceMax, Pleasanton-based software maker, for $915 millionbizjournals.com
- GE Digital snags ServiceMax for $915 millionTechCrunch
- General Electric’s Bill Ruh: Start Digital Transformation With ‘Low-Hanging Fruit’blogs.wsj.com
- Digital Transformation At Scale At General Electric: Digital Influencer Bill RuhForbes
- A modern-day Renaissance: APIs fuel a cultural shift in businessesTechCrunch
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise and GE are teaming up on the Internet of Thingsrecode.net
- Tesla and SpaceX Build Really Cool Hardware. But That's Not Their Secret SauceInc.
- Is it time to invest in IoT?TechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.