- How Sequoia’s $2 billion Dropbox win became as big as it isrecode.net
- FWheelys Café: freewheeling coffee tradersft.com
- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- '100 Percent Fatal': Scientists Getting Ready to Digitally Back Up BrainSputnik (EN)
- LUS Brands, backed by Y Combinator, wants you to love your curlsTechCrunch
- What to do when Y Combinator comes for your industryChicago Tribune
- Atomwise, which uses AI to improve drug discovery, raises $45M Series ATechCrunch
- Troy-based fintech startup selected for Google Demo Daycrainsdetroit.com
- Want to Learn Almost Anything in 5 Minutes and Remember It Forever? Here's HowInc.
- XebiaLabs lands $100 million Series B led by Susquehanna Growth Equity and AccelTechCrunch
- Quit Genius, backed by Y Combinator, wants to help you quit smokingTechCrunch
- Peter Thiel Parted Ways With Y Combinator—Probably a While Agoobserver.com
- Y Combinator Cut Ties With Peter ThielInc.
- Y Combinator takes machine intelligence startups to school and learns a thing or twoTechCrunch
- Tech leaders respond to Trump’s ban of transgender people in the militaryTechCrunch
- Startup Convoy raises $60 million as investors bet on trucking appsmetro.us
- Sexual harassment in Silicon Valley: Have we reached a tipping point?The Guardian
- How Elon Musk could make the Matrix a reality: Researchers reveal how his new firm could build a 'brain chip'Daily Mail
- Startup School will soon be in session at Y CombinatorTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.