- Want A More Productive Team? Stop Meeting So MuchForbes
- CCrypto Portfolio Tracker Raises $1.5 Million in Fundingcoindesk.com
- Bitmovin scores $30M Series B for ‘next-gen’ online video softwareTechCrunch
- Pitch Deck Is What Happens When You Invest In Everything RidiculousForbes
- Elon Musk may have tested his mind-reading brain implants that provide 'god-like' powers on ANIMALS, government documents revealDaily Mail
- How Sequoia’s $2 billion Dropbox win became as big as it isrecode.net
- FWheelys Café: freewheeling coffee tradersft.com
- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- '100 Percent Fatal': Scientists Getting Ready to Digitally Back Up BrainSputnik (EN)
- LUS Brands, backed by Y Combinator, wants you to love your curlsTechCrunch
- What to do when Y Combinator comes for your industryChicago Tribune
- Atomwise, which uses AI to improve drug discovery, raises $45M Series ATechCrunch
- Troy-based fintech startup selected for Google Demo Daycrainsdetroit.com
- Want to Learn Almost Anything in 5 Minutes and Remember It Forever? Here's HowInc.
- XebiaLabs lands $100 million Series B led by Susquehanna Growth Equity and AccelTechCrunch
- Quit Genius, backed by Y Combinator, wants to help you quit smokingTechCrunch
- Peter Thiel Parted Ways With Y Combinator—Probably a While Agoobserver.com
- Y Combinator Cut Ties With Peter ThielInc.
- Y Combinator takes machine intelligence startups to school and learns a thing or twoTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.