- Mark Zuckerberg defends Peter Thiel's Trump ties in internal memoThe Verge
- Why do we even care what Peter Thiel thinks about this election?TechCrunch
- The hypocrisy of Facebook's silence on Peter Thiel's support for Donald TrumpThe Guardian
- With a new CEO, Y Combinator will wind down fellowships and start a MOOCTechCrunch
- Sunrise was the best calendar app ever and now I feel lostTechCrunch
- Here's why Y Combinator chief thinks Trump's tax audit should be droppedbizjournals.com
- CrunchFund has a new partner: Susan HobbsTechCrunch
- Y Combinator’s Plan to Build a New City? Not Actually CrazyWired.com
- Y Combinator’s Xerox Alto: restoring the legendary 1970s GUI computerArs Technica
- 'Fund it, not run it': big tech's universal basic income project has its skepticsThe Guardian
- Y Combinator and GiveDirectly Move on Basic Incomeobserver.com
- Why an Austin tech startup investor uses hybrid approachbizjournals.com
- How An Internal Struggle Is Delaying GM's Big Self Driving Car DealInc.
- How the Founder of GoldieBlox Overcame the Biggest Rejection of Her LifeInc.
- Chatfuel lets publishers — and anyone — build bots for messaging appsTechCrunch
- Millennial Founder Teams Up With Celebrity Stylist To Dominate The Hair and Beauty IndustryInc.
- Vive, The Classpass For Hair Blowouts, Raises $2.3 Million In FundingTechCrunch
- An Inside Look at Y Combinator's Ambitious Plan to Mentor 2,000 Startups a YearInc.
- When Robots Take Over, Y Combinator Says We'll Just Give Everyone MoneyInc.
- Google Fires At Sonos, Adds Multi-Room Support To Chromecast AudioTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.