- Alphabet's Self-Driving Car Startup Accuses Uber of Stealing Trade SecretsInc.
- Arianna Huffington Is the Wrong Person to Fix Uber's Culture ProblemsInc.
- By Ignoring Diversity, Uber Gave Itself a Self-Inflicted WoundInc.
- The Zuckerberg Manifesto Shows Facebook at Its Best and Its Very WorstInc.
- No, Snap Isn't the Next Twitter. In Fact, It Might Be the Next FacebookInc.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick to Meet With Rev. Jesse Jackson on DiversityInc.
- How Snapchat is Going After Small and Medium-Sized BusinessesInc.
- The Only Thing Worse Than Twitter's Results Are Jack Dorsey's ExcusesInc.
- Jack Dorsey Has Run Out of Excuses for TwitterInc.
- Study Shows Black Coders Are More Likely to Get Job Offers -- But For Less MoneyInc.
- Silicon Valley Walks a Tightrope in Taking on TrumpInc.
- The Only Major Tech Companies Not Fighting Trump on Immigration Are The Ones Helping HimInc.
- Small Businesses Sound Off on Trump's Immigration Ban, Showing Strength in NumbersInc.
- Snap Has an Internal Make-A-Wish Program Called Snap-A-Wish, SEC Filing RevealsInc.
- Tech Ready to Oppose Trump on Reported Anti-LGBT Executive OrderInc.
- Uber's Travis Kalanick Distances Himself From Trump. Elon Musk Could Be Next.Inc.
- Tech Giants Join Forces to Challenge Trump's Immigration Moves in CourtInc.
- Why Tech Companies Need Immigrants to FunctionInc.
- Tech Companies to Oppose Discriminatory Texas 'Bathroom Bill'Inc.
- Rejected Again by Apple, Gab Says It's a Victim of Anti-Trump BiasInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.