- Tesla's Lack of Safeguards Partially Responsible for Fatal CrashInc.
- NTSB Says Tesla Bears Some Blame for Deadly Autopilot CrashWired.com
- Feds: Tesla Autopilot gave driver in fatal crash "far too much leeway"Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Investigators cite Tesla Autopilot limits in fatal crashThe Findlay Courier
- Investigators Release Findings On Tesla Autopilot CrashThe Findlay Courier
- Driver blamed, Tesla cleared in fatal crash involving Autopilot systemChicago Tribune
- Investigators to determine likely cause of fatal Tesla crash - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Investigators fault driver in Tesla Autopilot crashneworleanscitybusiness.com
- US: Transport safety body rules safeguards 'were lacking' in deadly Tesla crashThe Guardian
- Investigators Fault Driver In Tesla Autopilot CrashThe Findlay Courier
- The Latest: Drivers Can Misuse Semi-autonomous CarsThe Findlay Courier
- PInvestigators release findings on Tesla Autopilot crashpjstar.com
- UPDATE: Both drivers at fault in crash that killed Canton mancantonrep.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.