- Emily Weiss and Kirsten Green will join us on the Main Stage at TC Disrupt SFTechCrunch
- Passion win home opener, top rival Boston in high-scoring contesttriblive.com
- Packaging Startup Lumi Completes $9 Million Fundraise To Leverage Its Digital Network Of FactoriesForbes
- Designer Spotlight: Birdies Multi-Purpose, Comfort Slippers For The Woman On-The-GoForbes
- Woman-Led 'Drybar For Botox' Chain Alchemy 43 Grows -- With Drybar Founders' BackingForbes
- Prose raises $5.2 million for custom shampooTechCrunch
- Alex Rodriguez, Christiane Amanpour, Others Added to SXSW Speaker Lineupvariety.com
- 10 Investors Who Are Authentically Committed To Funding Female Founders, Part 1Forbes
- Venture Capital Firms Doubling Down on Investing In Female FoundersInc.
- The Inside, a maker of so-called fast furniture, lands $1.5 million from ForerunnerTechCrunch
- How Bodega typifies Silicon Valley’s cultural ignoranceengadget
- MStartup Bodega apologizes for upsetting everyonemoney.cnn.com
- The investor behind startups with billion dollar exits explains how retail needs to changerecode.net
- Join the conversation at Disrupt SF and save big before 8/18TechCrunch
- Instagram-Friendly Women's Vitamin Startup Ritual Raises $10.5M Series AForbes
- 1 New York Investor Did More For Startups in 1 Tweet Than Most of Silicon Valley This YearInc.
- Today is the last day to get extra early-bird Disrupt SF ticketsTechCrunch
- Kevin Durant, Rich Kleiman, Kirsten Green and Sebastian Thrun to talk shop at Disrupt SFTechCrunch
- Code Commerce is coming to NYC with Blue Apron CEO Matt Salzberg and star investor Kirsten Greenrecode.net
- Incubated by Kleiner Perkins, Packagd is creating a ‘QVC for the mobile generation’TechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.