- Yes, we must show pity - but is it being abused? SUE REID on the sorry saga of the migrant 'children' from CalaisÂ Daily Mail
- Bonanza for people-smugglers as 20,000 migrants wait for boats on French coastDaily Mail
- WSeven sharp-eyed photographers crowned winners of Wisbech Camera Club competitionwisbechstandard.co.uk
- Cologne attacks: we must avoid the risk of 'sexual jihad'The Guardian
- TYou Don't Have to Be in Paris to Watch a Big Climate Change Debate (There's One Happening Right Here in Seattle)thestranger.com
- Hamad's fast track to Eldorado: Sudanese migrant who was in Italy five weeks ago is now in UK thanks to free train rides across Europe (and he wants his family to join him)Daily Mail
- Two school buses torched in suspicious Midvale firewatoday.com.au
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.