- Forgotten Chicago presents bus tour to highlight President Obamahpherald.com
- Acquittals ordered for Texas couple in child scalding casedothaneagle.com
- CTA moves forward on planned Red Line extension to Far South SideChicago Tribune
- DCity Council talks Berkeley Strategic Plan, 2020 Visiondailycal.org
- Pitt hires vice chancellor for human resourcesbizjournals.com
- Police in Wilmington used secret recording, DNA to arrest doctorDayton Daily News
- Gold Star Day recognizes families of fallen Vietnam War soldierswtnh.com
- Berkeley forum focuses on black empowerment, creating equity in schoolseastbaytimes.com
- DWhat’s Ondandenong.starcommunity.com.au
- Convicted of a Crime That Never Happened: Why Won’t Texas Exonerate Fran and Dan Keller?The Intercept
- VP blames ‘witch hunt’ after B.C. Wildlife Federation suspends him over ‘sexual’ and ‘racist’ emailsnews.nationalpost.com
- B.C. Wildlife Federation vice-president suspended for 'highly offensive' emailsVancouver Sun
- 4 Questions Every Employee Asks… Even If You Don’t Hear ThemInc.
- Texas court throws out Perry caseArkansas Online
- Texas court tosses criminal case against former Gov. PerryStar Telegram
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.