- HigherMe raises $1.5M to help businesses hire hourly workersTechCrunch
- The Brutal Truth: Your Best Employees Are Bored (And Will Quit Unless You Do This)Inc.
- Twitter could take many forms, depending on new ownerReuters
- SpaceVR prepares for virtual space tourismcsmonitor.com
- The world's first VR camera satellite launches next summerThe Verge
- Hootsuite hits key milestones. Is an IPO coming?The Globe and Mail
- Hootsuite hits cash-flow milestone – but an IPO not necessarily in the offingThe Globe and Mail
- B.C. tax on foreign homebuyers may dim appeal to U.S. tech firmsseattletimes.com
- What an $85 Watermelon Taught Me about Building a Billion-Dollar Businessobserver.com
- How Facebook Live Can Boost Your BusinessInc.
- Launching A Startup? Make Social A 'Must Do'huffingtonpost.com
- Keeping Creativity Alive, When You’re the Bossobserver.com
- Prosecutor: Ex-clerk 'intentionally' failed to report driving suspensionsnwitimes.com
- Business leaders warn housing crunch will threaten business, tech industryVancouver Sun
- Virtual reality startup SpaceVR raises $1.25M to launch cameras into spacebizjournals.com
- SpaceVR has a new plan for filming virtual reality in spaceThe Verge
- Dive head-first into the cosmos with SpaceVRTechCrunch
- Vancouver's real estate market isn't driving away millennials: reporttheprovince.com
- Metro Vancouver wants regulations for Uber: polltheprovince.com
- No more Dear Johns: #VancouverIStay has city tweeting their love for the citytheprovince.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.