- Hootsuite CEO says tax changes for small business could hamper innovationThe Globe and Mail
- Seattle, Vancouver tech companies...KING 5
- Sponsored: On both sides of the border, the future is Cascadiaseattletimes.com
- SpaceVR thinks VR-enabled robots are the future for colonizing spaceTechCrunch
- Here Are The Exact Words To Use On Social Media To Get More CustomersInc.
- Hootsuite's Ryan Holmes prepped for tech life off the gridmetro.us
- Canadian tech thriving under Justin Trudeaudailyherald.com
- Canada: Tech industry lures workers north in wake of TrumpThe Guardian
- DBookie plan for prime Doncaster retail site rejected after health concerns raiseddoncasterfreepress.co.uk
- TRyan Holmes named new dean of studentsthemiamihurricane.com
- How to Create a Culture That's Fanatical About Customer LoyaltyInc.
- Should exercise be compulsory at work?BBC
- How bad can a tweet be for business? Hootsuite CEO Ryan Holmes should knowSydney Morning Herald
- Hootsuite acquires Snapchat analytics tool from NaritivTechCrunch
- Vancouver tech companies worried about zoning changesThe Globe and Mail
- The CEO's Guide to Engaging with Brand Followers on Social MediaInc.
- Tech CEO tweets sex hotline number at reporterengadget
- Hootsuite CEO 'Apologizes' After Telling Reporter to Call 1-800-EAT-DICKgizmodo.com
- Hootsuite never really was a Canadian unicorn after allThe Globe and Mail
- Hootsuite acquires AdEspresso as it moves into paid content, social adsTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.