- French food in NYC: New restaurants to try nowamny.com
- Leaked documents from startup Maple show the brutal economics of food deliveryrecode.net
- The 8 Cocktail, Wine And Food Books To Get For Holiday GiftsForbes
- The US no-tipping movement that's causing chaos in the kitchenThe Independent
- For second year, Japan on top in France's 'La Liste' 1,000 best restaurants tallyThe Japan Times
- Present Company Feeling At Home In Old Mill At 2T LocationHartford Courant
- Michelin: Bay Area’s 3-star number now matches New York’sSan Jose Mercury News
- At the End, Divide Between Clinton and Trump Is Only a MileThe New York Times
- PHelen Mirren calls Trump an ‘old dinosaur’pagesix.com
- Michelin-starred food for under £2? The world’s cheapest top eatsThe Independent
- VWolfgang Puck Finally Opens a New York Restaurant: 'New York Is the Center of the World'villagevoice.com
- A Twist on the Classic Black Forest Cakehuffingtonpost.com
- John Legend on His Favorite NYC Restaurant and His Go-To Cocktailobserver.com
- PCelebrity chef high-rise suing neighbor hospitalpagesix.com
- McDonald's food is bringing the antibiotics apocalypse closerThe Independent
- How to Find the Perfect Location for a New Restaurant: 6 WaysInc.
- ON20 Chef Jeffrey Lizotte, Grant's Manager Plan Restaurant In Former Mill At 2THartford Courant
- Krewe of sous: Emerging Chefs Challenge 2016bestofneworleans.com
- Do What You Love: World’s Best Sommelier Aldo Sohm of Le BernardinInc.
- Up on the Roof with L.A.’s Seafood Bossobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.