- PHelen Mirren calls Trump an ‘old dinosaur’pagesix.com
- Michelin-starred food for under £2? The world’s cheapest top eatsThe Independent
- VWolfgang Puck Finally Opens a New York Restaurant: 'New York Is the Center of the World'villagevoice.com
- A Twist on the Classic Black Forest Cakehuffingtonpost.com
- John Legend on His Favorite NYC Restaurant and His Go-To Cocktailobserver.com
- PCelebrity chef high-rise suing neighbor hospitalpagesix.com
- McDonald's food is bringing the antibiotics apocalypse closerThe Independent
- How to Find the Perfect Location for a New Restaurant: 6 WaysInc.
- ON20 Chef Jeffrey Lizotte, Grant's Manager Plan Restaurant In Former Mill At 2THartford Courant
- Krewe of sous: Emerging Chefs Challenge 2016bestofneworleans.com
- Do What You Love: World’s Best Sommelier Aldo Sohm of Le BernardinInc.
- Up on the Roof with L.A.’s Seafood Bossobserver.com
- A U.S. restaurant is No. 3 on the 2016 World’s 50 Best Restaurants listWashington Post
- A single California restaurant is named to the World's 50 Best Restaurants listLA Times
- IWorld’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016: Osteria Francescana takes top honors; Saison represents Californiainsidescoopsf.sfgate.com
- Chef Eric Ripert recalls uphill climb to culinary greatnessThe Findlay Courier
- 4 Inspiring Quotes About Success from Eric Ripert of Le BernardinInc.
- Chef Eric Ripert on his revealing new memoir '32 Yolks'LA Times
- Snaggletooth cures fish like no place else in ChicagoChicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.