- Dementia drug blow should not dash hopes of fighting disease amid number of hopeful other trials, say doctorseadt.co.uk
- More jobs to go at Telford's GKN as firm loses contractsShropshire Star
- WThe Williams commune brings alumni together againwilliamsrecord.com
- 'Chubby' lad gets abs like cagefighter with new diet - and he didn't even give up bacon sarniesmirror.co.uk
- Several teens in custody after two separate crimesKOAT 7
- Belle gridmen enter win columnrapidcityjournal.com
- This 12-Step Process Will Train Your Brain to Write More Every DayInc.
- 8 Unexpected Benefits of Producing My Own PodcastInc.
- DNonprofit reins in smiles with miniature horsesdemo-mo.com
- Camp Gallipoli under investigation over claims it failed to pay veterans' charitiesThe Guardian
- WMeadowbank school students keep Anzac Spirit alive at Camp Gallipoliweeklytimes.com.au
- Unique yoga event benefits adoptable petsKRQE News 13
- 10 Social Media Strategies Successful Authors Use to Sell More BooksInc.
- Police criticised for their handling of Paisley death in custody caseThe Daily Record
- Peter Moody penalty baffles many - in and out of racingSydney Morning Herald
- Telford GKN plant set to shed 230 jobsShropshire Star
- Future unclear for King’s Lynn Art Centrelynnnews.co.uk
- Power substation saved from floodingnewsandstar.co.uk
- 5,000 properties to lose power - to save 60,000 othersnewsandstar.co.uk
- Firefighters battling to save substation from floodingnewsandstar.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.