- Initiative 1501 subplot: Fight between union, conservative groupThe Columbian
- Would Initiative 1501 protect the elderly, a powerful union — or both?thenewstribune.com
- True aim of Initiative 1501 tangled in political brawl - Sun, 16 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Should the state minimum wage be increased? Debate set in Tacomathenewstribune.com
- Mandatory Paid Sick Leave's Ill Effectswsj.com
- O'Living Wage' Laws Are Union Lifesaversonline.wsj.com
- Looks like SEIU organizing strategy may backfire -- on Washington taxpayersblogs.seattletimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.