- Diversity of disciplines in entrepreneurship gives edge to Seton Hill, CMU pupilstriblive.com
- ‘Shark Tank’ was unfamiliar water for entertainers, but led to Las Vegas showsreviewjournal.com
- CEO Pay Jumps 6.8% in 2016, and Morewsj.com
- National Puppy Day 2017: Spoil Your Dog With This Subscription Box From 'Shark Tank'Forbes
- MTrump is pushing 'Buy American'money.cnn.com
- Trump is pushing 'Buy American.' But customers (mostly) don't carefox10tv.com
- How This 'Shark Tank' Investor Went From Working at Red Lobster to Building a Multibillion-Dollar CompanyInc.
- Meet the Millennials Who Scored Deals on the $100 Million Milestone Episode of 'Shark Tank'Inc.
- Daymond John Believes the American Dream Can Overcome Any Racial BarrierForbes
- “Shark Tank” secrets that you can use every day in lifereviewjournal.com
- Schenectady native scores big on Shark TankThe Daily Gazette
- Elephant in the room: Schenectady native in Shark Tank pitchThe Daily Gazette
- Networking Helping Propel Women-Owned Businesses To New Heightsmemphisdailynews.com
- "Shark Tank's" Daymond John: Barrier of entry low for entrepreneursOrlando Sentinel
- Columbia girl with one arm pitches Shark Tank investors her self-designed prosthetickansascity.com
- Daymond John to Founders: Never Fear the 'Power of Broke'Inc.
- Meet Bombas, The Social Impact Company That Gave 2 Million Pairs Of Socks To The HomelessForbes
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Daymond John Launches New, High-End Co-Working SpaceInc.
- Watchdog: How dealing with a company of stooges led to increased consumer awarenessDallas News
- How Shark Tank billionaire became filthy richnews.com.au
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.