- Two in three patients bulk-billed for all GP visits, department of health figures revealSydney Morning Herald
- ACT after-hours doctor claims rise by 1200%Canberra Times
- Medicare bulk-billing drop shows GPs cannot absorb rebate freeze, says AMAThe Guardian
- CSugar Tax key to tackling obesity epidemic: Australian doctorscanindia.com
- Radical Medicare revamp will fail patients as Health Care Homes trial funding falls short, say doctorsSydney Morning Herald
- Cost of GP consultations to rise as patients wear cost of Medicare rebate freezeSydney Morning Herald
- Anxious parents and GPs sending children to specialists unnecessarilytheage.com.au
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.