- Pepper the Robot Wants to Be the "Chief Information Officer" of Your HomeInc.
- Pepper, the 4-foot-tall robot that “reads emotions,” makes her US debutArs Technica
- Pepper, the Emotional Robot, Learns How to Feel Like an AmericanWired.com
- High expectations drive downtown Everett building boomEverett Herald
- Mid-Week Menu: Jack London Square’s Food Market, Vegan Fine Dining, and Cal-Asian Noodleseastbayexpress.com
- Tuesday Must Reads: Napolitano Threatens to Cap UC Admissions; Foodie Market Coming to Jack London Squareeastbayexpress.com
- IWater Street Market: Jack London Square marketplace en route from Ferry Building, Oxbow developerinsidescoopsf.sfgate.com
- Oakland's Jack London Square lands food market from Napa's Oxbow developerbizjournals.com
- Oxbow and Ferry Building developer signs lease at Oakland's Jack London SquareSan Jose Mercury News
- Sacramento train depot again pushed as top location for public marketbizjournals.com
- Kale, carrots and apartments blend at big new project in Everettbizjournals.com
- Step into the new era of food hallscnn.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.