- The tall tale of President Trump’s Cincinnati ‘success’Washington Post
- When Work Becomes Bad for Your HealthInc.
- DJane Mayer of The New Yorker talks journalism, truth in Trump eradailynorthwestern.com
- Fear now rules Trump’s US. It’s what drives the president tooThe Guardian
- Body Clocks and ProductivityInc.
- What happened when the Big Three tried to tame Trumpmetrotimes.com
- Voters should have read the articlenewspressnow.com
- Achieve Better Work-Life Balance to Unlock These 4 BenefitsInc.
- LThis or That: The Worst of 2017lewisherald.com
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: 10 Ways To Be More Effective At WorkInc.
- 'The Art of the Deal' Author Tony Schwartz: Trump Is 'Worse Than Weinstein'—and 'Much More Will Emerge'alternet.org
- PTrump ‘losing his grip on reality’presstv.com
- Trump's Co-Author: White House Now 'Deeply Concerned About His Mental Health'huffingtonpost.com
- NTrump ‘Afraid And Awed’ By Black Peoplenewsone.com
- Trump's Ghostwriter Claims POTUS 'Half Awed and Half Frightened by Black People'Sputnik (EN)
- Why Successful People Manage Their Energy Above All ElseInc.
- ‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author: Trump Is ‘Half Awed And Half Frightened' By Black Peoplehuffingtonpost.com
- Former co-author: Trump afraid of blacksCNN
- Donald Trump wants to be a dictator, says Art of the Deal co-authorThe Independent
- How Donald Trump can prove he's 'a very intelligent person'Chicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.