- Tignall Newsnews-reporter.com
- TIGNALL NEWSnews-reporter.com
- 'England and Wales could be equal' - an eight-year-old girl asks why there is a difference in cancer treatment within the UKwalesonline.co.uk
- Swansea City legend Lee Trundle leaves fans dumbfounded with this outrageous penalty in sensational double hat-trickwalesonline.co.uk
- 'Dear the government... why aren't cancer tablets free?': Girl, eight, pens moving letter to health bosses after learning her mother's friend was sick and having to fund-raise to pay for her own treatmentDaily Mail
- Primary school girl, 8, pens heartbreaking letter to politicians asking why life-saving cancer drugs aren't freemirror.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.