- Tignall Newsnews-reporter.com
- Swansea City legend Lee Trundle leaves fans dumbfounded with this outrageous penalty in sensational double hat-trickwalesonline.co.uk
- 'Dear the government... why aren't cancer tablets free?': Girl, eight, pens moving letter to health bosses after learning her mother's friend was sick and having to fund-raise to pay for her own treatmentDaily Mail
- Primary school girl, 8, pens heartbreaking letter to politicians asking why life-saving cancer drugs aren't freemirror.co.uk
- This eight-year-old girl has asked politicians to explain why cancer tablets aren't free in Waleswalesonline.co.uk
- Perfect weather makes for wonderful festival at Tignall’s 16th on Sat.news-reporter.com
- A 10-year-old girl grew a huge pumpkin for Halloween but is now auctioning it off to help a mum fighting cancerwalesonline.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.