- Samantha Bee once praised Eric Schneiderman as a ‘superhero.’ Now she’s calling him ‘trash.’Washington Post
- DUniversity of Iowa plans to move forward with Tom Brokaw exhibit despite sexual misconduct allegationsdesmoinesregister.com
- Equity v. Statute: In Bankruptcy, the Code Prevails (The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors v. The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis et al.)jdsupra.com
- BBill Maher asks Ronan Farrow if #MeToo has gone too farbeta.nydailynews.com
- After six months of #MeToo, the burning question seems to be: how soon can these guys come back?The Guardian
- Bill Cosby's verdict is a rare moment of justice in a long, uphill battleThe Guardian
- CO’Connell’s artwork carries on his legacy at CSB/SJUcsbsjurecord.com
- Garrison Keillor, Minnesota Public Radio reach agreementbangordailynews.com
- TFashion Week MN not enough? Here are more events for your style calendartwincities.com
- Folksy observer who put Embarrass, Minn., on the weather map is hanging up his thermometerStar Tribune
- Arts academy condemns conduct of some membersFox News
- Tony Robbins' Apology to the #MeToo Movement Is a Brilliant Lesson in Emotional IntelligenceInc.
- PASTOR MICHAEL BROOKS: What hath God wrought? (column)annistonstar.com
- Garrison Keillor wants to revive his radio program 'The Writer's Almanac'LA Times
- Is there a road to redemption for some sexual harassers?:cleveland.com
- Chateau Ste. Michelle unveils 2018 summer concert lineupSeattle Times
- 54 Percent of Women Report Workplace Harassment. How Is Your Company Responding?Inc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.