- Gunfire sensors credited with quick arrest in Fresno rampagesmdailyjournal.com
- Gunfire sensors credited with swift arrest in deadly rampagethenewstribune.com
- Lawmakers across U.S. move to include young people in votingThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Official says California graduation rate rises to 83 percentsmdailyjournal.com
- California attorney general requests documents on EPA chiefwbrc.com
- California math: 1 vote = $500 million in road workwbrc.com
- AP source: Big gas tax hike would help fund $52 billion plan to fix California roadsThe Press Democrat
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.