- Beth Seidenberg of Kleiner Perkins is said to be leaving to start her own fundTechCrunch
- Retaliation Happens: How To Build A Speak-Up Culture In The Age Of TransparencyForbes
- Facebook’s global monopoly poses a deadly threat in developing nationsThe Guardian
- Uber whistleblower Susan Fowler backs California legislation to end forced arbitrationTechCrunch
- Can Callisto transform how Silicon Valley deals with sexual harassment?The Verge
- Reddit CEO says racism is permitted on the platform, and users are up in armsThe Verge
- Big Tech-Funded Sen. Maria Cantwell Uses Zuckerberg Hearing to Attack Peter Thiel’s Palantirbreitbart.com
- Survey: Only 5 percent think tech is most powerful, influential industrySan Jose Mercury News
- Steve Huffman Talks About Bringing Reddit Back From the BrinkInc.
- MShe spoke out about harassment in tech. Now, she's helping VCs 'move forward'money.cnn.com
- Google's 'bro culture' meant routine sexual harassment of women, suit saysThe Guardian
- Kapor Capital’s new partner talks health startups, African-Americans in venture capitalSan Jose Mercury News
- Peter Thiel Ditching Intolerant Silicon Valley for Better LA Opportunitiesbreitbart.com
- BY THE BOOK: Gladys Situmanation.co.ke
- Why the Tech Elite Love New ZealandWired.com
- CEOs From GE, Yahoo, Facebook and Others Reveal the Dark Side of Running ThingsInc.
- Inspirational Tips As A Woman In TechForbes
- Survey: Half of women in STEM jobs say they’ve faced discrimination - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- How to Prepare Generation Z for Jobs That Don’t Yet Existobserver.com
- Fired engineer sues Google, claiming anti-conservative biasseattletimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.