- Women sent Silicon Valley a message. Will it listen?CNN
- Why now?TechCrunch
- Uber and the ‘brogrammers’ feel the consequences of changing the worldThe Guardian
- Why Aren't More Employees Suing Uber?Wired.com
- Reddit's rumored fundraising may value startup at $1.7 billionThe Japan Times
- Tesla: Company fires female engineer who alleged sexual harassmentThe Guardian
- Dotcom weighs in on murder mysteryNZ Herald
- MThe biggest heavyweight Silicon Valley legal fight of our time is driving forwardmarketwatch.com
- ALLPS: 2017 Senior Celebrationarktimes.com
- Billionaire Investor Chris Sacca Has Fixes for Uber's Culture ProblemInc.
- WorkZone: The most common reason people quit their $200,000 tech jobspost-gazette.com
- The most common reason people quit their $200,000 tech jobsChicago Tribune
- Sexism, racism and bullying are driving people out of tech, US study findsThe Guardian
- A chat with Imzy co-founder Jessica Moreno on building a kinder online communityTechCrunch
- This BuzzFeed Writer Turned the Ellen Pao Story Into Spring’s Most Anticipated Novelobserver.com
- Tech Companies Say They Pay Women and Men Equally. Where's the Proof?Inc.
- Project Include Has a Simple Starting Point for Workplace Diversity: Better DataForbes
- Uber's diversity report leaves out the most important factSydney Morning Herald
- Why Did Sexual Harassment Fell Uber?Forbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.