- Flying Deloreans, the Electric Nikola Zero, and the Rest of This Week’s Car NewsWired.com
- Google Culture Should Stay OpenWired.com
- 'We're Going To Take Over The World': Text Messages Show Uber Leaders Driven By CompetitionForbes
- Elon Musk Is Very Freaked Out by This Artificial Intelligence System's Victory Over HumansInc.
- Delorean's next car is a flying oneengadget
- Inside the Daily Routine of Google CEO Sundar PichaiInc.
- Uber's Kalanick Should Lose His Board Seat, for the Good of TechInc.
- Google Celebrates 44 Years of Hip-Hop With Groovy Interactive DoodleSputnik (EN)
- The Power of Technologythisdaylive.com
- In response to anti-diversity memo, YouTube CEO says sexism in tech is ‘pervasive’The Verge
- Hypocrisy, Google and the warped values of the Left Daily Mail
- Uber discloses details of Travis Kalanick’s deposition in Waymo lawsuitTechCrunch
- Why was Prince Harry invited to Google’s shadowy Davos-style summit?RT.com English
- Google Camp is for tech royalty and British royalty alikeNew York Post
- Stock surge, SpaceX funding push Elon Musk up in the wealth rankingsbizjournals.com
- From Driverless Cars to Flying Cars: Former Google Engineer Also Worked on Larry Page’s Projectwsj.com
- What Is Ray Kurzweil Up to at Google? Writing Your EmailsWired.com
- Apple, Google & Amazon: How To Understand Capitalism's FutureForbes
- This generation’s blue chip stocks are tech companiesNew York Post
- UA day in the life of Jeff Bezosuk.businessinsider.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.