- Waymo is first company to deliver federal officials a detailed self-driving safety reportChicago Tribune
- Waymo 1st company to deliver federal officials detailed self-driving safety reporttriblive.com
- JThe Latest Tesla Lawsuit Proves How Important Human Driving Still Isjalopnik.com
- Automakers balk at California’s proposed self-driving car rulesArs Technica
- Driverless-car makers worry that California's proposed rules will slow their progressLA Times
- Google, automakers object to California rules for self-driving carsReuters
- Robot rides may force humans off the roadfinance-commerce.com
- Autonomous vehicle rules could lead to creation on driver-free zonestriblive.com
- Driverless cars may force human motorists off the roadDenver Post
- Googleâs 'Cozy' Relationship With Driverless-Car RegulatorsThe Atlantic
- CTop US transportation chiefs urged not to work for robot carmakerscanindia.com
- Medford's completes renovations, adds snacksjerseycountyjournal.com
- Federal Government Will Treat Google’s Driverless Car System as a Legal Driverrecode.net
- TEye on safety, California sets rules for self-driving carsthedailyreporteronline.com
- In Unprecedented Move, California Sets Rules for Self-Driving CarsInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.