- Ali Smith’s Autumn, reviewed: Dare to dreamThe Globe and Mail
- Ali Smith’s Autumn Is a Post-Brexit MasterpieceThe Atlantic
- Ali Smith's Autumn attempts something rich – but sometimes ends up overripeNew Statesman
- Autumn by Ali Smith, book reviewThe Independent
- Ali Smith's Autumn: ‘It’s a pivotal moment… a question of what happens culturally when something is built on a lie’The Guardian
- The Books That Made Me: Hattie StewartAnOther
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.