- Taliban fighter case stirs question on law of armed conflictTimesDaily.com
- Trump won't pursue case against ClintonNZ Herald
- Legal experts: It’d take a bombshell for FBI to charge Clinton in email case - Tue, 01 Nov 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Five questions that still need answers in the FBI's Clinton email investigationSydney Morning Herald
- Retired four-star general guilty of lying to FBI about classified leak to New York Timesnews.nationalpost.com
- Do Counterterrorism Lawsuits Stand a Chance in Court?The Atlantic
- Sept. 11 families can now sue the Saudis but will it matter?lasvegassun.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.