- The Shipping Industry Sets Sail Toward a Carbon-Free FutureWired.com
- One of the World’s Filthiest Industries Just Agreed to Clean up Its ActMother Jones
- Arctic: Shipping companies urged to stop using dirty fuelsThe Guardian
- Egypt to open Suez canal expansionThe Guardian
- Human smugglers 'throwing pregnant women and children overboard to drown to force commercial ships to rescue them'The Independent
- FShipping groups warn on migrant rescuesft.com
- FEgypt unveils $8bn Suez Canal investmentft.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.