- Adults 'better than teenagers at multitasking'Shropshire Star
- Adults prove they're better at multitasking than teenagersThe Daily Express
- Our smartphones are giving us 'digital amnesia,' researchers warn. So what?csmonitor.com
- Relying on smartphones is leading to digital amnesia in the US, says studyamericanbazaaronline.com
- Can YOU remember your partner's phone number? Researchers warn digital amnesia is harming our ability to rememberDaily Mail
- Do YOU know your partner's number without looking at your phone? Researchers warn digital amnesia is changing our ability to rememberDaily Mail
- Blame is viral: The Internet Probably Isn't Ruining Your BrainWired.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.