- How they voted: 1-22The Toledo Blade
- 16 Offices That Are a Whole Lot Cooler Than YoursInc.
- This Office's Staircase Is Totally InsaneInc.
- Posing as ransomware, Windows malware just deletes victim’s filesArs Technica
- RMIT turns building's broken glass into ray of sunshinetheage.com.au
- ‘Miss Lillian’ brings Carter’s mother to life in Port Townsend play starting Saturday nightpeninsuladailynews.com
- Play coming to Port Angeles this Saturday will split open shell of President Carter's motherpeninsuladailynews.com
- Bishop Charles Blake Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Min. Earl Carternewpittsburghcourieronline.com
- Festive finger food with flairThe Guardian
- Design's robotic future explored at RMITSydney Morning Herald
- The 8 Coolest Office Lobbies You've Ever SeenInc.
- NHow to choose the right sofanews.domain.com.au
- Fresh from trip to Cuba, Congressman Byrne says Communist regime needs to do moreal.com
- NHigh end developers move to designing yoga studiosnews.domain.com.au
- Art Gallery of NSW narrows architecture firms down to five finalists for Sydney ModernSydney Morning Herald
- Inside CryptoWall 2.0: Ransomware, professional editionArs Technica
- NBishop Charles E. Blake Apologizes For Homophobic, COGIC Convocation Sermon [VIDEO]newsone.com
- Junk for Jesus: Scrap metal supports Raymond churchsiouxcityjournal.com
- Junk for Jesus: Man's mission is scrap metaljournalstar.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.