- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- Cliff Richard: BBC agrees to pay singer's legal bills over privacy caseThe Guardian
- BSir Cliff Richard: BBC agrees to pay £850,000 legal costsbbc.co.uk
- Sir Cliff Richard had legitimate expectation of privacy in inquiryThe Times
- The BBC behaved like idiots, but I fear ruling could let police raid your home, says STEPHEN GLOVERDaily Mail
- Guardian view on Cliff Richard’s court victory: 'A threat to journalism'The Guardian
- The Cliff Richard ruling is a blow to press freedom and must not standThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.