- This Biotech Company Is 3-D Printing Vegan Leather, and Fashion Companies Are Going NutsInc.
- RThe tipping point: Students weigh in on how much to give serversryersonian.ca
- RCineplex Q3 reports a decline in attendanceryersonian.ca
- WIRED2016: Agendawired.co.uk
- TMurders fail to tarnish the allure of Mexico's beachestorontosun.com
- How much is Drake’s endorsement worth to Toronto?thestar.com
- RLow dollar changes student reading week plansryersonian.ca
- Family plan meat-free immortalityBBC
- Bioprinting human tissue may yield cruelty-free drugs, and immortalitywired.co.uk
- WIRED2015: Daniel McDuff on reading emotions with computerswired.co.uk
- WIRED2015: Artificial intelligence is evolving, says Antoine Blondeauwired.co.uk
- Canada's Sharing Economy Nowhere To Be Found On Campaign Trailhuffingtonpost.ca
- How we drink: From how much to how often, here’s everything you need to know about Canadians’ boozy habitsnews.nationalpost.com
- Hungry? Print out a steakNZ Herald
- Hotel’s ‘tip-the-housekeeper’ campaign draws ire from a public suffering tipping fatiguenews.nationalpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.