- Why is Johnson & Johnson getting into startups?engadget
- Inside Dollar Shave Club's Billion-Dollar PaydayInc.
- The Power Of The Written Word(s)The Huffington Post (UK)
- Fast chat with L.A-based Science about its third exit this year (and more)TechCrunch
- Why Jessica Alba's Honest Company Shouldn't Sell to a Giant Publicly Traded CorporationInc.
- E-commerce is still really hard — even after Jet and Dollar Shave Club fetched $4 billionrecode.net
- How Dollar Shave Club Earned Its $1 Billion Price TagInc.
- In China, Every Brand Is A Dollar Shave ClubForbes
- Dollar Shave Club built a billion-dollar brand with bizarre videosLA Times
- Welcome to billion-dollar shave clubThe Times
- Unilever to buy start-up grooming brand Dollar Shave ClubWashington Post
- How Michael Dubin Turned a Funny Video Into $1 Billionwsj.com
- Four-year-old Dollar Shave Club sold for $1 billion to Unileverseattletimes.com
- Dollar Shave Club's $1 Billion Deal: A Win for Simplicity Over Technologywsj.com
- Dollar Shave Club CEO Michael Dubin on Unilever AcquisitionTechCrunch
- Unilever acquires Dollar Shave Club in billion-dollar dealbizjournals.com
- How Improv Helped Dollar Shave Club Founder Sell His Startup for $1 BillionInc.
- Unilever Agrees to Buy Dollar Shave ClubInc.
- Billion Dollar Shave Club: Unilever buys razor subscription serviceThe Verge
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.