- UFuneral to be held for Omagh teenager Clare McSorleyulsterherald.com
- UTransgender woman loses case against Omagh nightclubulsterherald.com
- USean Hackett wins appeal against length of sentenceulsterherald.com
- UHackett’s appeal against length of sentence due to be heard todayulsterherald.com
- UDromore woman convicted of having items related to terrorismulsterherald.com
- UJudgement expected in trial of Dromore woman accused of explosive offencesulsterherald.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.