- Taiwan: Where Japanese go to feel at home on vacationThe Japan Times
- VPast and Future Tug at an Unstable Present in a Restored Masterwork by Edward Yangvillagevoice.com
- HKIFF Lineup: Giddens Ko’s ‘Monsters’ Set as Opening Filmvariety.com
- ‘Love Off the Cuff’ To Open Hong Kong Festivalvariety.com
- SScreening of ’52Hz, I Love You’ kicks off with star appearancesampan.org
- VThe City as Escape Room: Yang's 'The Terrorizers' Remains a Puzzle Without a Solutionvillagevoice.com
- CNo Indian movies in BBC’s top hundred films of this centurycanindia.com
- Here's Why Apple Has Now Sold 1 Billion iPhonesInc.
- What a 25-Year-Old Taiwanese Film Can Teach Us About the Immigration Debate slate.com
- Hou Hsiao-Hsien's 'The Assassin' gives martial arts an art-house punchLA Times
- The Terrorizers: 'a masterpiece about Taiwan under the influence of money and globalization'The Japan Times
- Capturing the Heart of Hong KongThe Atlantic
- DProtesters gather in Hong Kong with a central purposedailycal.org
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.