- Intel's results beat estimates; forecast disappointsReuters
- Netflix shares soar on huge growth in subscriber additionsReuters
- HP Inc to cut up to 4,000 jobs over next three yearsReuters
- Yahoo disables automatic email forwarding feature: APReuters
- Twitter shares plunge on report bidders are scarceReuters
- U.S. activist Elliott urges overhaul at Samsung ElectronicsReuters
- Qualcomm in talks to buy NXP Semiconductors: WSJReuters
- Dell to cut 2,000-3,000 jobs as EMC deal closes: BloombergReuters
- Icahn Enterprises to buy rest of Federal-Mogul for $9.25/shareReuters
- Google cloud unit close to winning PayPal business: CNBCReuters
- Dollar General takes the battle to Wal-Mart with price cutsReuters
- Time Warner posts fall in revenue, discloses 10 per cent stake in HuluThe Globe and Mail
- Google parent Alphabet boosts revenue on mobile ads, YouTubeSydney Morning Herald
- Shkreli's former company files for bankruptcyReuters
- U.S. money laundering probe into Deutsche Moscow unit widens - FTReuters
- Ashley Madison, parent company sued in U.S. over data breachReuters
- Uber Reportedly Seeking $1B Credit Line, Inches Toward Rumored IPOInc.
- Pandora to Appeal Court Ruling That Gives BMI Higher RoyaltiesInc.
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' sequel will debut on Netflix and IMAXcsmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.