- MPsychopaths can sometimes help the greater goodmoneyish.com
- Psychology: Why psychopaths could be a force for the ‘greater good’The Guardian
- The benefit of being a psychopath: People with the personality disorder are better at making pragmatic choices for the greater goodDaily Mail
- Montgomery chef Stephane Borie says: "The Checkers opened in 2011 and within seven months we’d won a Michelin star"Shropshire Star
- 'The best thing of all is that my children can get their arms around me for a cuddle now'walesonline.co.uk
- CStar restaurants named in prestigious guide bookcountytimes.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.