- Court asks who should lead prayer before government meetingThe Findlay Courier
- Top court drops plan to hear key transgender rights case as Trump camp ends 'bathroom bill' fightThe Japan Times
- Justice Department backs off request to halt 'bathroom bill'newsobserver.com
- Justice Department backs off request to halt ‘bathroom bill’seattletimes.com
- North Carolina business increasingly refereed with a gavelreviewtimes.com
- HB2 challengers ask appeals court to broaden protections for transgender people before May trialnewsobserver.com
- After ruling, North Carolina board careful on vote changeswbrc.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.