- Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth review: Nigeria unmaskedThe Guardian
- TLetter to the Editor: Striking balancethefulcrum.ca
- If Britain looked anew, it could learn so much about the arts from AfricaThe Guardian
- What I learned at French school: The future of French is Africancsmonitor.com
- U“Fundamentally a feminist”: University Fulbright alumna and the legacy of Mariama Bâudreview.com
- The river and the sea: Emmanuel Macron wants to redefine French cultureThe Economist
- The Racist Caricatures of African Soldiers that Soothed French Colonial Anxietieshyperallergic.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.