- Yahoo Salvages Verizon Deal With $350 Million Discountmemphisdailynews.com
- Verizon pulled back into unlimited data gamereviewjournal.com
- FCC led by Trump pick starts to reverse Obama policiesnewspressnow.com
- FCC Led By Trump Pick Starts to Reverse Obama Policiesmemphisdailynews.com
- Millions of Charter cable customers lose Univision channelsseattletimes.com
- Intentionally or not, big brands help fund fake newsThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Your cable company wants to be your phone company, tooThe Columbian
- Cable companies want to be phone companies tooThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Trump Picks Net Neutrality Critic Ajit Pai to Be Next FCC ChairmanInc.
- 'Net neutrality' foe Ajit Pai is new FCC headThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Trumps chooses ‘net neutrality’ opponent for FCC postreviewjournal.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.