- Offshore wind farms are planned for California — but the Navy says no to large sections of the coastLA Times
- Opinion: Offshore wind energy could also power labor unionsSan Jose Mercury News
- EChamber names Business of the Monthearlycountynews.com
- DBUSD considers renaming LeConte Elementary School in Berkeleydailycal.org
- DUC Berkeley Labor Center finds diversity in renewable energy workforcedailycal.org
- Diversity in Kern's clean energy workforce: UC Berkeley reportbakersfield.com
- Can’t see it in Las Vegas, but eclipse has started — LIVESTREAMreviewjournal.com
- Ford Foundation to open Detroit office after 64-year hiatuscrainsdetroit.com
- BBB gives questionable Huntsville nonprofit F ratingwaff.com
- This Popup Is Selling One-Stop-Shopping Business SuccessInc.
- ERobert Collier elected mayorearlycountynews.com
- EHERE & THERE this WEEKearlycountynews.com
- Unions for green jobs: Why organized labor is getting behind offshore windcsmonitor.com
- 10 Rules of Professional Etiquette for the Digital WorkplaceLifehacker
- 10 Empowering Quotes to Start Your Monday Off RightInc.
- Female WWII vet was honored to be recognizedwhidbeynewstimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.