- Chicago design veteran winds up in a 'nail biter' on KickstarterChicago Tribune
- Secret Hitler, a Game That Simulates Fascism's Rise, Becomes a HitHaaretz
- TWeek in Weed: Weed Gets Its Own Town, Seattle Hempfest Gets Targeted, and How To Be A Good “Weed Citizen”thestranger.com
- Cards Against Humanity Donated $70,000 to Help Legalize Recreational Marijuana in IllinoisInc.
- Cards Against Humanity Founder Threatens to Expose the Browsing History of Congress MembersInc.
- Can internet privacy protestors buy Congress's web histories?Chicago Tribune
- Protesters raise more than $200,000 to buy Congress’s browsing historiesWashington Post
- Here Are the Illinois Lawmakers that Voted to Sell Your Web Browsing Historychicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Cards Against Humanity Gets Political With Potato PlanInc.
- Yes, Cards Against Humanity Ran a Super Bowl Ad Featuring a Lone Potatochicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Chicago tech leaders come out swinging on Trump's immigration banChicago Tribune
- KCards Against Humanity’s Never-Ending Fight Against Copycatskotaku.com
- Billboard taunts Trump in ArabicCNN
- 'He can't read this': Arabic billboard pokes fun at Donald TrumpThe Fayetteville Observer
- Anti-Trump billboard on I-94 in Michigan calls candidate 'afraid' in ArabicChicago Tribune
- Arabic billboard: 'Donald Trump: He can't read this, but he is afraid of it'LA Times
- 'He can't read this': Is Donald Trump afraid of this billboard?Detroit Free Press
- Here's Cards Against Humanity's Latest Anti-Trump Billboardchicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Cards Against Humanity-backed group buys anti-Trump billboard near O'HareChicago Tribune
- Cards Against Humanity's anti-Trump super PACChicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.