- In court, Turkish journalist delivers searing attack on governmentSydney Morning Herald
- UAE hacked Qatari government sites, sparking regional upheaval, according to intelligence officialssanluisobispo.com
- UAE hacked Qatari government sites, sparking upheaval, U.S. officials sayWashington Post
- UAE hacked Qatari government sites, sparking regional upheaval, according to U.S. intelligence officialsDenver Post
- Erdogan's speech on anniversary of coup attempt highlights Turkey's divisionsSydney Morning Herald
- Qatar and US agree to curb terrorism financing under dealSydney Morning Herald
- Syrian war monitor reports death of Islamic State leader but US can’t confirmbangordailynews.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.