Shar Van Boskirk
- Interruptions To The Advertising MarketForbes
- AForrester Foresees A Programmatic Reckoning Amid Ad Quality Pushadexchanger.com
- US Digital Marketing Spend Will Near $120 Billion By 2021Forbes
- Yahoo Beats on Earnings But Critics Don't Seem to CareInc.
- Yahoo sells internet assets to Verizon in $4.8 billion dealThe Japan Times
- Verizon buys fallen Internet star Yahoo for $4.83 billiontriblive.com
- Seeking wider digital audience, Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8Brapidcityjournal.com
- Verizon agrees to buy Yahoo's web assets in $US4.8b dealSydney Morning Herald
- Why Verizon wants to buy an ailing YahooSydney Morning Herald
- Verizon near deal to acquire YahooSydney Morning Herald
- Google unveils new email service InboxSydney Morning Herald
- Google unveils sleek new email assistantcsmonitor.com
- Google debuts Inbox, a new way to manage e-mailUSA today
- Yahoo CEO Defends Strategy in Face of CriticismInc.
- Yahoo CEO defends strategy in face of criticismelkharttruth.com