Shar Van Boskirk
- Interruptions To The Advertising MarketForbes
- AForrester Foresees A Programmatic Reckoning Amid Ad Quality Pushadexchanger.com
- US Digital Marketing Spend Will Near $120 Billion By 2021Forbes
- Yahoo Beats on Earnings But Critics Don't Seem to CareInc.
- Yahoo sells internet assets to Verizon in $4.8 billion dealThe Japan Times
- Verizon buys fallen Internet star Yahoo for $4.83 billiontriblive.com
- Seeking wider digital audience, Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8Brapidcityjournal.com
- Verizon agrees to buy Yahoo's web assets in $US4.8b dealSydney Morning Herald
- Why Verizon wants to buy an ailing YahooSydney Morning Herald
- Verizon near deal to acquire YahooSydney Morning Herald
- Google unveils new email service InboxSydney Morning Herald
- Google unveils sleek new email assistantcsmonitor.com
- Google debuts Inbox, a new way to manage e-mailUSA today
- Yahoo CEO Defends Strategy in Face of CriticismInc.
- Yahoo CEO defends strategy in face of criticismelkharttruth.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.