- Addolorata Cemetery inquiry board calls on aggrieved public to submit informationtimesofmalta.com
- Inquiry appointed after MP gives police, minister, details of 'shocking' cemetery abuses, two suspendedtimesofmalta.com
- Update 2, PM, head of Security Service at Castille - Busuttil says country waiting for decision that should have been taken from the outsettimesofmalta.com
- Muscat at Castille as developments on shooting by minister's driver expectedtimesofmalta.com
- Updated, PM, head of Security Service at Castille as developments on shooting by minister's driver expectedtimesofmalta.com
- Opposition motion to be debated after inquiry is concluded - PMtimesofmalta.com
- Updated - Constable Sheehan hospitalised after flying into a rage during Magisterial inquirytimesofmalta.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.