- Seventies throwbacks are all the rage — The Good Life and The Shark Is BrokenThe Times
- The Shark is Broken — a beautiful miniature of a play inspired by JawsThe Times
- ear for eye review: Lashana Lynch goes head to head with structural racismThe Guardian
- ear for eye review: An impassioned play about stalled progressThe Independent
- ear for eye review: debbie tucker green's furious dissection of racial injusticeThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.