- DEA’s rule on cannabis extracts will stand, federal judges sayDenver Post
- THemp industry lawsuit challenging DEA’s position on CBD picks up support of 28 U.S. legislatorsthecannabist.co
- TWhat now? Experts weigh in on potential impact of Sessions’ rollback of marijuana policythecannabist.co
- LCannabis Takes Over the Worldlawweekcolorado.com
- California Backs First Insurer to Cover Marijuana BusinessesInc.
- TWith DEA digging in its heels on “marijuana extracts,” legality of CBD oil on trial in federal courtsthecannabist.co
- LHoban Law Group Adds Onelawweekcolorado.com
- Business owners see profit potential in pot legalization movementpressherald.com
- Business owners replace idealists in legalization movementThe Columbian
- Entrepreneurs and Investors Meet in Oakland For Marijuana Business ConferenceInc.
- PTSD patients sue Colorado over marijuana decisionelkharttruth.com
- AGetting marijuana’s image off the pot in Auroraaurorasentinel.com
- Granby board may annex property to block recreational pot shopDenver Post
- AHIGH DRAMA: Denver potshop owner sues Aurora over permitting process, saying the city conspired in lucrative selection processaurorasentinel.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.