- Rawlings-Blake seeks $2 million for lawyers to respond to U.S. probe of policebaltimoresun.com
- Stephen Colbert’s 'Pander Express' is a brilliant takedown of how Hollywood sucks up to ChinaWashington Post
- Sony Made Pixels Even Lamer to Appease Chinese Authoritiesgizmodo.com
- Beijing-Friendly? Hollywood Tweaks Movie Scripts to Access Chinese MarketSputnik (EN)
- Hackers promise Sony a 'Christmas present'wired.co.uk
- Hackers promise “Christmas present” Sony Pictures won’t likeArs Technica
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.