- Red Dust Road review: Jackie Kay adaptation loses its wayThe Guardian
- Naked villainy: Behind the scenes of Richard IIIThe Guardian
- The Nightingales: Ruth Jones on song in catty choir dramaThe Guardian
- Royal Shakespeare Company to Monitor Heart Rates at ‘Titus Andronicus’The New York Times
- Titus Andronicus: Blood-drenched warrior bestrides the austerity ageThe Guardian
- Theatre: The Convert at Gate, W11The Times
- IAfter Independence, Arcola Theatre, review: ‘Echoes of Chekhov’islingtongazette.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.