- The New Yorker and the New York Times Win the Pulitzer Prize for Public ServiceThe New Yorker
- The New Yorker Wins Three National Magazine AwardsThe New Yorker
- The Republican’s Guide to Presidential EtiquetteThe New York Times
- Bankruptcy: What’s the Difference Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13?ProPublica
- Have You Seriously Considered Filing for Bankruptcy?ProPublica
- A Devious Threat to a Nuclear DealThe New York Times
- Who Do We Think Of as Poor?The New York Times
- Amazon Bites Off Even More Monopoly PowerThe New York Times
- Can a president who disregards the truth uphold his oath of office?Washington Post
- The 3 Biggest Fintech Trends to Watch in 2017Inc.
- The 2016 Presidential Election Live BlogThe New Yorker
- Does Trump’s Rise Mean Liberalism’s End?The New Yorker
- VDesegregating NYC's 'Apartheid Schools'villagevoice.com
- Trump and the Truth: The Unemployment-Rate HoaxThe New Yorker
- Introducing a New Series: Trump and the TruthThe New Yorker
- An Exoplanet Too FarThe New Yorker
- What Top CEOs Really Think About Hillary ClintonInc.
- The Fascinating, Complicated Art of Designing a Book Coverobserver.com
- Niche Dating Apps Like the League Are Icky and Bad for LoveWired.com
- So You Want to Fund a Startup? Here’s What You Need to KnowWired.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.