- Elk Grove casino referendum backer is chef with casino investmentsbizjournals.com
- The chef of a Michelin-starred restaurant opened a food truck in Los AngelesLA Times
- The Fault in Stars HollowThe Atlantic
- Roy Choi’s Kogi Helps Make LA Wholeobserver.com
- How craft beer and restaurants are helping Whole Foods Market fend off competitorsSan Jose Mercury News
- A La Carte for 10 November 2016easyreadernews.com
- Nigerian chef behind the Blackness in America pop-up dinners comes to L.A.LA Times
- 14 budget-friendly eats on Jonathan Gold's 101 listLA Times
- Why Losing Your Job Is the Best Thing That Could Happen to YouInc.
- Why Hitting Rock Bottom Is the Best Thing for EntrepreneursInc.
- Chef Casey Lane talks about why his new DTLA restaurant is in a hotelLA Times
- Roy Choi, Kogi Korean BBQKTLA 5
- Korean Fried Chicken and More at Durham's M Kokko by Chef Michael Leeindyweek.com
- Three new bars aim to reinvigorate the drinking scene in L.A.'s ChinatownLA Times
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson's Locol is 'bringing Watts to the rest of L.A.' in new food truckLA Times
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson’s New Food Truck LocoLKTLA 5
- How Chef Roy Choi Started the Food Truck Revolution in One NightInc.
- Veterans Affairs Data: Medical Marijuana Use Increases When Cannabis Shops, Clubs Are Accessiblehuffingtonpost.ca
- ILocol offers fast food for social changeinsidescoopsf.sfgate.com
- How 'Chef' Changed Jon Favreau's Perspective on Cooking and Lifehuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.