- Why Hitting Rock Bottom Is the Best Thing for EntrepreneursInc.
- Chef Casey Lane talks about why his new DTLA restaurant is in a hotelLA Times
- Roy Choi, Kogi Korean BBQKTLA 5
- Korean Fried Chicken and More at Durham's M Kokko by Chef Michael Leeindyweek.com
- Three new bars aim to reinvigorate the drinking scene in L.A.'s ChinatownLA Times
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson's Locol is 'bringing Watts to the rest of L.A.' in new food truckLA Times
- Roy Choi and Daniel Patterson’s New Food Truck LocoLKTLA 5
- How Chef Roy Choi Started the Food Truck Revolution in One NightInc.
- Veterans Affairs Data: Medical Marijuana Use Increases When Cannabis Shops, Clubs Are Accessiblehuffingtonpost.ca
- ILocol offers fast food for social changeinsidescoopsf.sfgate.com
- How 'Chef' Changed Jon Favreau's Perspective on Cooking and Lifehuffingtonpost.com
- Alumna stirs things up as brand strategist in food industrydailybruin.com
- This Celebrity Chef Wants to Revolutionize Your BurgerMother Jones
- A West Coast Burrito Tour: Try the 6 Original Burrito Styles at These Restaurantshuffingtonpost.com
- Exploring the Downside of Food Culture's Authenticity Obsession with Jose and Sons' Oscar Diazindyweek.com
- Everytable in South L.A. will charge different prices for the same meal, based on the neighborhoodLA Times
- SSanta Monica featured in LA 2024 Olympics bidsmdp.com
- Why Americans Lead the World in Food WasteThe Atlantic
- Kato, a new strip-mall, tasting-menu-only restaurant named for the 'Green Hornet' characterLA Times
- ILocol plots coffee shop in West Oaklandinsidescoopsf.sfgate.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.