- FTrolling as a Marketing Strategyfeeds.feedblitz.com
- Don't Feed the Trolls: How Outrage Fuels Sickening Careersalternet.org
- VAlternative Facts, Circa 1644: The Liar’s Unwitting Timelinessvillagevoice.com
- I Helped Create the Milo Trolling Playbook. You Should Stop Playing Right Into It.observer.com
- TWhat’s Your “Baggage?”theawl.com
- Getting The Girl — The Evolutionary Psych Approach, with Dr. Geoffrey Millerbendsource.com
- HigherMe raises $1.5M to help businesses hire hourly workersTechCrunch
- 6 Proven Ways to Discover Your Next Breakthrough IdeaInc.
- Why You Need to Write A Book (And How to Actually Get it Done)Inc.
- How to Fire Someone (And Have Them Thank You For It)Inc.
- Drowning In the Details As CEO? Don't Fire Yourself. Hire a Project Manager.Inc.
- Save your outraged tweets – marketers are trying to offend youNew Statesman
- TSpongebob v. McConnelltheava.com
- BThe Hardest Law Schools to Get Intoblog.timesunion.com
- Mike and Dave Need a Gender Studies Courseobserver.com
- SAnonymous self-publishing author of Diary of an Oxygen Thief still pushing his booksscmp.com
- Books: Unnamed 'Oxygen Thief' become self-published successThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Unnamed 'Oxygen Thief' becomes self-published successwsfa.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.