- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- Husband and wife fairground workers could face jail over seven-year-old girl who died while playing on bouncy castlemirror.co.uk
- Bouncy Castle Trial: Married Fairground Workers Found Guilty Of Manslaughter After Death Of 7-Year-Old GirlThe Huffington Post (UK)
- Bouncy castle death trial: Operating instructions were ‘destroyed in fire’eadt.co.uk
- EWilburton fairground workers stand trial over death of schoolgirl Summer Grantelystandard.co.uk
- GGerald E. Coggins, served in U.S. Armygaffneyledger.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.